Spotlight Oral Care Professional LED Teeth Whitening System
Spotlight Dual Action LED Teeth Whiting Device. This LED device uses nanotechnology that emits dual action blue and red wavelengths to break down stains, accelerate whitening and rejuvenate gums, leaving you with a fast and effective professional whitening result from the comfort of your home.
This whitening system includes:
Dual Action LED Teeth Whitening Device
1*PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Pen
10*PAP Pro Whitening Strips
USB Charging Cable
Travel Case for Whitening Device
The LED device accelerates the active ingredients in the PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips to deliver fast and effective professional results at home in just 30 minutes.
The new PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips and Pen contain dual whitening ingredients Hydrogen Peroxide and PAP which when combined break down stains and lift the overall shade of the tooth without sensitivity.
How to use;
1) Apply PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips – Longer strip on top teeth, shorter strip on bottom teeth
2) Once the strips are on, place the LED Teeth Whitening Device in your mouth
3) Press once to turn on the blue light. The blue light will automatically switch off after 10 minutes and beep three times
4) When the blue light switches off, press the button twice to turn on the red light. After 5 minutes, this will beep and automatically switch off
5) Leave on your PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips for a further 15 mins
6) Remove your Teeth Whitening Strips and brush your teeth to remove any residue
7) Apply the PAP Pro Whitening Pen gel to the teeth to whiten any hard to reach areas and to maintain whitening results between treatments
8) Repeat every day for 10 days to reveal a whiter and brighter smile
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs);
What makes these PAP Pro Strips different to the original Teeth Whitening Strips?
They contain a combination of Hydrogen Peroxide and PAP for enhanced whitening and Hydroxyapatite for remineralising your teeth. The strips are activated by the LED light.
Is the level of Hydrogen Peroxide different to the original Teeth Whitening Strips?
No, there is no difference of Hydrogen Peroxide levels but these strips contain additional active ingredients, i.e. PAP to whiten your teeth.
Can the light damage the enamel? No, these strips, pen and light are all enamel safe. They contain the ingredient Hydroxyapatite which is great for remineralising enamel.
Can I use the LED Teeth Whitening Device with my current strips?
No, as the new PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Strips have been specifically designed to be activated by Spotlight’s LED Teeth Whitening Device. They contain Hydrogen Peroxide and PAP which when combined lifts stains when activated by light.
If I have attachments on my teeth and can’t use strips, can I use the pen with the LED?
Yes, you can apply the PAP Pro Teeth Whitening Pen and use the LED for the recommended time to activate the whitening ingredients in our pen formulation.